If you are looking for a manual hydraulic hand pump, we can help! We have many different pumps to fit your application. Doering pumps are known for their high quality and very low leak rates.
Operation: Pumping of the handle creates pressure and flow. Dual internal check system.
Single Acting Hand Pumps- One handle stroke direction fills the pump and the opposite stroke direction discharges the fluid being pumped.
Double Acting Hand Pumps- The double acting hand pump moves fluid on both up and down strokes, with the balanced piston design is equal handle force on both strokes.
- DCHP163 series- Double acting hydraulic hand pump that outperforms single action pumps by greater than 2X! Stainless Steel, Flow from port 1 to port 3
- DCHP163 Dual acting hand pump 6500 psi (450 bar), Flow 0.574 in³ (9.4 cc)
- 241 series – Single Acting, Stainless Steel, Flow port 1 to port 2, options available (seals, handle joining), available in 316 Stainless Steel
- 24150 - Hand pump 4500 psi (338 bar), Flow .196 CI (3.2cc)
- 24156 - Hand pump 3800 psi (262 bar), Flow .249 CI (4.0cc)
- 24162 - Hand pump 3000 psi (214 bar), Flow .307 CI (5.0cc)
- 24175 - Hand pump 2100 psi (145 bar), Flow .442 CI (7.2cc)
- 24187 - Hand pump 1500 psi (103 bar), Flow .601 CI (9.8cc)
- 242 series- Single Acting, Stainless Steel, Flow port 2 to port 1, options available (seals, handle joining), available in 316 Stainless Steel
- 222 series - Single Acting, Zero Leak Guide Check System, Flow from port 2 to port 1
- 22237 - Hydraulic Hand pump 10000 psi (689 bar), Flow .100 CI (1.6cc)
- Where emergency Hydraulic back up is needed
- Heavy Equipment parking brakes
- Hydrostatic pressure decay leak testing
- Single Action- Hydraulic fluids
- Double Acting Hand Pumps- - Hydraulic fluids, water glycol, and many other fluids.
- Partial and full stainless steel options for corrosion resistance
- Handle and handle latching options
Doering hydraulic hand pumps are manufactured in the USA with fast delivery of 10 days.